einach lassen ... alles doof ich wusste das das nichts wird ....
Er setzt sich zu viele pläne = little
Kuk nach einem eigenem server oder nach einem srver der was wird
oder aufgebaut wird .. und wo kein dummer onkel von einem unbekannten was gespendet wird .. ich wollte ja jetzt auch ein root machen .. blos natürlich der gleich kek mit tante ..... also kaufe ich mai selebr einen nächste wochen ( mitte-ende)
also kuk nach nem gescheiten team..
About this Fail Board and another Fail User 02/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies I sent this to Kev, the Mod of this Section, some Time ago. He said he'll think about what to do, but of course he didn't, so I'll just post it here, so the Kids can start one more brainless Flamewar about something...
...
I just read some random Thread from "Trismic" and realized his Signature. It has a Link to his website http://methus.co.nr and after a Sec I recalled where I know his website from...
He is promoting a fake "Mabinogi Gold Generator" on Youtube which tries to gather...
rSRO = fail or not fail? 01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 44 Replies Admins are lazy and stupid. Cant login 24/7 servers are full of goldbots... and no item mall so you cant buy prem+
my vote is failzor
[Fail] TQ Fail Thread 01/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies Alright, since TQ has had a lot of fails, ranging from small to epic, I think it would be a great idea to combine all their fails in one thread.
Post a screenshot or story of a TQ fail.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachments/co2-m ain-discussions-questions/18770d1232613899-fail-tq -fail-thread-tqfail.jpg