Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

connecting to server running at home problem

Discussion on connecting to server running at home problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
connecting to server running at home problem

hi all

i have been trying to connect to my server located at my home location though my internet without connecting to the game itself

what the client does is that it connects to the login screen and will let you make a character etc but when you try to connect to the game part itself it will take you back to the first pick a channel screen
as what it does is instead of sending the sync pulse/request via the internet it tries to send it via the local network seen this via cports

now from what i think as been about 5 years i think you have to change a file in the uiscript section and maybe there ones too

any help with file name etc gratefully received

Oldfart
Old 05/25/2020, 16:06   #2

The Black Market: 647/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFart View Post
hi all

i have been trying to connect to my server located at my home location though my internet without connecting to the game itself

what the client does is that it connects to the login screen and will let you make a character etc but when you try to connect to the game part itself it will take you back to the first pick a channel screen
as what it does is instead of sending the sync pulse/request via the internet it tries to send it via the local network seen this via cports

now from what i think as been about 5 years i think you have to change a file in the uiscript section and maybe there ones too

any help with file name etc gratefully received

Oldfart
Hey dude,

which Serverfiles are u using?

Are all ports online?
Old 05/28/2020, 02:43   #3

hi there well all the ports that i know of are all online as it seems to be a common problem as a mod to the Game source file is neede