Yesterday I've been "perm" blocked from my accounts in a Metin 2 P server due to bot usage.
Although, I've tried to create a new one, and it's fine, so, I'm not IP blocked or something.
I would like to ask you guys, if there's any way that I could get my account back, since I've already contacted the Server Ticket system, and they told me to wait 6 F****** MONTHS till they assess consequences of my blocked account again.
Please reach me out with something.
Cheers
you just have to wait. because they block your account in their database, so you don't have any chance of unbanning your account. except for you hack the database... but I don't recommend this ^^
you just have to wait. because they block your account in their database, so you don't have any chance of unbanning your account. except for you hack the database... but I don't recommend this ^^
[Selling] Metin2 Protection System (M2Bob Blocked) + All hacks blocked 09/27/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies I made a protection against hack include m2bob fix.
There is a person, i don't say the name, who sell my protection at 100€
MY OLD PROTECTION WITHOUT UPDATE, AND M2BOB IN THAT IS NOT FIXED :)
Make attention where you buy protection.
WEBSITE: gamesecurity.eu
HELP account blocked :( 11/01/2013 - WarRock - 14 Replies Hi today my account was blocked and i didn't used hacks!
is there a way to unblock my account?
NEED HELP !! MY ACCOUNT BLOCKED BECOUSE 0F AGREEMENT 12/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4896/screenshot15 2fm.jpg
What is actually happen to my account?
anyone can explain to me ? how to settled down this problems?
Help For Blocked Account 02/17/2010 - S4 League - 11 Replies hey guys im going to make this short i went to the support forum in Alapha and asked for help, so im also going to ask for help, Some idiot Reported me cuz he cant losing 0.o , and now my acc is blocked, is there anyone know how to contact a GM or anything to get my Acc Unblocked? Thanks ^^
charge legal silk and my account is blocked help me please 11/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies i need help my account have blocked in the game but i can loggin in joymax and silkroad web site how can i get my account again please help me