Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Metin2 › Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I want a pvp server

Discussion on I want a pvp server within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I want a pvp server

I am just looking for a pvp server language like english or spanish or portuguese
Kid-Gohan is offline  
Old   #2

 
Aze /..'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 220
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,370
Received Thanks: 7,613
Aze /.. is offline  
Old   #3
Administrator
 
andii's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 29041
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 10,018
Received Thanks: 2,661
Arrow Metin2 PServer News -> Metin2 PServer - …

^
#moved
#closed
andii is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
want $$ to buy want you want??
07/25/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
ref:Points2shop - Earn Points for Free Rewards non ref:http://www.points2shop.com/ not a scam, total legit website 1$= 100 point very easy and simple



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.