Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can't find a working bot

Discussion on I can't find a working bot within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can't find a working bot

hi, i'm looking for a bot that works on a private serve named ImperiaWorld. this is an italian server. i'm looking for a fishbot/dropbot could someone of you help? (i can't spend money, i wan't something free)
Old 06/19/2018, 17:36   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25907
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,614
Hack/Bot-requests are not allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can't find a working bot ..
05/16/2016 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
Hey i have a problem. I tried many bots, fsbot, s-bot,v-bot,golem,autobgbot,.. Every bot has a big problem, as example most bots can't reconnect or i can't even open the bot(autobgbot) or the bot crashes after an hour etc. Do anyone know a bot that can collect bonusboxes without problems?? (only candybot can collect longer than 1 hour.. )
Anyone can tell me where i can find 2 wepons hack?
01/14/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I need a 2 wepons hack for my worrior to lvl my nix faster... anyone help me with this please?
Anything you can find i can find betterrrrr!
07/16/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
nexus ibot.... CS-Arena.com - professionelles Game-, Rootserver- & Housingbusiness 1. go to link 2. sign up 3. download nexus ibot the latest version. 4. got up to forums and choose nexus and ibot 5. scroll down to script realeses (you might need to be logged in) 6. download the scripts needed. 7. compile 8. start ibot.
Can any1 give link to down file conquer.exe of *M* ! I try to find again but i can't
11/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
My computer got some Prob and i set up back i forgot all file i got now i try to down conquer.exe of *M* but i dun see that topic anymore can any1 send me link !
Who can find ProtocolVersion can teach me
02/22/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Who can find ProtocolVersion can teach me. Please teach me. :cry: ///////////////////////////////////////////////// //// LoginServerIP = 61.90.252.193 LoginServerPort = 2106 ProtocolVersion = *** Please teach me ///////////////////////////////////////////////// ////