I'm 100% sure, that there are people who want to test their knowledge but they did not have the chance yet to use it in real. Now, I am offering a chance to everyone, to test their knowledge. Within a project, I am looking for appropriate and enthusiastic people for some unfilled position (developer, modeling, quest writer, mapper, designer)!
Of course it is not for free. Until the server opens, I am asking your diligence, I mean, without paying, but after the server opens, I offer you certaion percent of the income money! Does not sounds so bad, does it? But also looking for volunteers, who would do it for themselves, I mean, to improve their knowledge and test their things!
There would be some criteria and I am going to let you know the details. The server based on PVM/PVP. I am planning to do a server, which will have name in communities, which will have uniqueness. I have planty of unique plans about the server (for example: exterior objects, unique and changed maps/map1). The only thing which is in my way is the lack of the team. VPS and TS3 server is currently active, so the only thing that I am waiting for is YOU!
I was planning to make a description about the certain unfilled positions, but I will not steal your time with this! If you are interested and want to know more details, send me an e-mail, which contains at least: introduction, references (if you have, but not disadvantage if you don't have, just be ideal for the position) and some other sentences. The subject must contain the position that you are applying for!
E-mail address: .pte.hu
BE AWARE, THAT IT IS A HUNGARIAN SERVER WITH A HUNGARIAN OWNER (but as you can see, communication won't be problem). THE LANGUAGE WILL BE ENGLISH TOO, THE GOAL IS TO MAKE AN INTERNATIONAL SERVER (for Hungary and other english-speaked countries)
[RECRUITING] Warrior Nation is Recruiting! 09/06/2011 - League of Legends - 3 Replies Warrior Nation is pleased to inform you that we are recruiting active and friendly players into our gaming community! A few things to consider before contacting one of the officers are the following:
--
Skill Level: Any skill level is allowed to join. We do not discriminate in this area.
Time Zone: Any time zone is allowed to join. We have players from all over the world in our community.
Primary Language: English. Everyone speaks English here, so this would only benefit yourself if...
[Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting] 02/22/2011 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies hello everybody I'm 23 years old. I'm new to the world of professional programming 5 years now and hacking. I also looking for some friends to build a team not in order to produce hacks like cabalrider of cabal or nForce's flyff one but for the sharing of knowledge. my invitation is open to all people that have a minimum of experience in programming especially the hacking and our main target will be CABAL (;..; )
Note: Your request by PM if possible