wolte mal fragen ob jemand weis ob u1u1 mt2 down is weil in der e mail steht ab 28.12.09 komme aber heute immernoch net rein und patschs usw kan man auch net downloaden
Help here, about u1u1 !!! 04/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hi folks, I have a problem on private server u1u1.I log in,I see my characters, I select one, I select start, and when It's almost charged, I am disconected.Look at the picture.
help ?
help me someone please?
help?:)
METIN u1u1 10/07/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies u1u1 the new metin2 config
Server introduction
U1U1metin2
the new metin2 config
1, Every new regiester member will receive 500,000 golden points, can be used for gears or bijons;
2, Upgrade all the material for free, NPC sell will get +9 gears;
3, All the products can be sold on NPC;
4, Dramatically increasing the the experience leverage, provide 1000 folds experience, never need to only play for grade;
5, 500 folds on yang leverage, will get advance gea
5, 500 folds on yang leverage,...