Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 error - Ymir Folder, Guild Land and Costume Mount

Discussion on 3 error - Ymir Folder, Guild Land and Costume Mount within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 error - Ymir Folder, Guild Land and Costume Mount

Good moorning guys

I ask you help on 3 problems that have happened to me that I can not solve, it may be stupid..
The first problem is this, I have been editing some maps for fun and have them implemented in the client successfully, for a few days here, whenever u changed the ymir disc work folder D, objects do not appear on the client.. but when i make folder on drive D with the normal name ( ymir work insteed of ymirwork2 wtv ), objects have appeared on the client .. and some days appeared different (about walls ( for example ) in the world editor I have used the yellow and client appear in blue)
It has to do with the location of the files but I am not able to resolve the error..

But sometimes when i change the name of ymir folder in Disk D and try to log in some objets appear .. I'm confused jesus

The second error has to do with the creation of land guild..
That is, I can buy the land, but when I click the button to start editing the terrain the client goes down and gives me the following error on the client sysserr

and the third is about the costume mount, i have it but when i try to use any mount, after 1/2 sec the char unmount, idk why
I tried several ways to find the bug, in quest, in item_proto, reading source again but i can't find..
ik is about the quest but idk what..
And when i try to mount, this appear in syserr of ch1 - AddAffect: Character::AddAffect lDuration == 0 type 0

Thanks for your atention and sorry for my bad English
Kind Regards