Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to edit Cheat Engine Memory View?

Discussion on How to edit Cheat Engine Memory View? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to edit Cheat Engine Memory View?

Hello , i try to modify this Metin2.exe but in HEX editor i have this :

but when i open process and search with cheat engine i have this :

So , do you know how to edit this ?
Old 04/10/2016, 03:52   #2

elite*gold: 238
Received Thanks: 1,164
Ofcouse they are different you open it in 2 different situations and only showed a small range of it all...

You need to have the source code do mondify the Metin2.exe
Old 04/10/2016, 09:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hmmm , when i open in Cheat Engine i see all code , i can modify all what i want (pong,lzo,cclientversion...etc) .
Let me explain my situation : This client is packed with Enigma and Molebox , first i unpack with enigma unpacker and i get a file .mix with a protection inside , i open .exe unpacked with enigma in molebox unpacker and i got 2 files .eix/epk where is a protection in .py file , i edit protection , i unpack molebox , i edit .mix i unpack enigma and when i start game i got ms c++ error r6002 .
If i unpack only enigma , edit first protection , and pack again i can run but i still have first protection in molebox , i think unpacked molebox file .exe is the problem
And the only way is to edit with hex editor , in Cheat Engine i see all what i need but i can edit only when game is on , and i can't inject .mix file when game is already on .
In conclusion : i need to edit hex in cheat engine ( i can and i know how) but i dont't know how to save what i edit