Hello guys.
I have small problem.
I have in server shoulder sash system.
and when I click on the sash nothing happens.
I found that there is an error somewhere in the "COSTUME_ACCE" subtype
nice vid but who cares ^^? Sorry for that but we ne a error log or similiar. You tell us that you found an error please give more information about it. Tanks!
I think it's just a python-error. Maybe because the costume-backgroundimage is too small or something like this. Check it with the official costume-backgroundimage or try something similar.
Shoulder Sash System. 08/12/2015 - Metin2 - 2 Replies Hello, i have a question.
Could anyone give me the python and c++ functions for shoulder sash system?
Thanks.
[Selling] Shoulder Sash System 06/12/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies Hello, I'm here for sell the Shoulder Sash System.
Informations: You can add new sash's very easy, their configurations is very expandable and easily to understand. There are no errors or bugs. What can I say, I hope you like.
VIDEO
Price: 150€
Package contain: The system source, all files required by system, the mission A special cloth and all other files like the Theowahdan NPC & Protos. Contain also an HowTo for implement the system.
Contact: via Mail: [email protected] or...
[Selling] Shoulder Sash System 06/05/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I'm here for sell the Shoulder Sash System.
Informations: You can add new sash's very easy, their configurations is very expandable and easily to understand. There are no errors or bugs. What can I say, I hope you like.
VIDEO
Price: 200€
Package contain: The system source, all files required by system, the mission A special cloth and all other files like the Theowahdan NPC & Protos. Contain also an HowTo for implement the system.
Contact: via Mail: [email protected] or...
[Selling] Shoulder Sash System 06/04/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I'm here for sell the Shoulder Sash System.
Informations: You can add new sash's very easy, their configurations is very expandable and easily to understand. There are no errors or bugs. What can I say, I hope you like.
VIDEO
Price: 200€
Package contain: The system source, all files required by system, the mission A special cloth and all other files like the Theowahdan NPC & Protos. Contain also an HowTo for implement the system.
Contact: via Mail: [email protected] or...