Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonsoul Stone Bonuses Error

Discussion on Dragonsoul Stone Bonuses Error within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragonsoul Stone Bonuses Error

Hello , my serverfiles originally not had the alchemy of dragon activated. I searched the net and from other files I managed to activate . Everything works normal only have a problem ... When I equip a dragon stone it is as if nothing happened . I mean, they equip normal, but do not add bonus , although there the description of them is talking that has bonus , when I see in my character, the values remains the same.
Ex: My HP is 10001 , if i equipe a stone who give 750 HP (On client was a text "Max HP: 750" ), when i open the char status windows (Press 'C'), i remain with 10001 HP =/

How can i fix this?

Anyone?
Old 01/07/2019, 19:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Helooo pls can you tell me are is this DS game what ppl from china make it? and now game is closed !!!! pls if you hawe DS server to give me pls contact me on viber +381 65 866 4891 this is me cell phone and you can send me msg or fb danilo makaveli zivkovic
pls DS is me first online gameeee (((

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Alchemy stone dragon
07/15/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I bug the alchemy stone dragon when I write the item code in the client gives me error "Item 111200" and appears as follows when writing code /i 111200 http://i58.tinypic.com/dbg3d.jpg
Metin2 private error bonuses!
07/02/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Português: Olá, o meu amigo tem um metin2 privado e o server ta com um ploblema que é: adiciona-se por exemplo 5 bonus e ao rodalos muitas vezes sai 1 ou 2 bonus, depois temos de adicionalos outra vez, e sempre assim. Se alguem souber como ajudar agradecia. English: Hello, my friend has one and metin2 private server with a ta ploblema that is, for example, adds five bonus rodalos and often leaves a bonus or two, then we must adicionalos again, and always so. If anyone knows how to help...
MP stone refPackage is crashing game server without error
11/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
We've added all the 11d stones as packages to put in an npc but the only stone package that wont work is the MP(magic) stone 1 15 1883 PACKAGE_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_MAGICSTONE_MP_11 0 EXPAND_TERM_ALL SN_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_MAGICSTONE_MP_11 SN_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_MAGICSTONE_MP_11_TT_DESC item\etc\archemy_magicstone_mp.ddj -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx Iv compared these tables to another working server where they dont crash the game server on startup and they match. I cant figure out what the problem...