Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mount Problem

Discussion on Mount Problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mount Problem

Hay ,

Wie es oben schon im Title steht, habe ich ein Problem sobald ich auf ein Mount Steige und zwar.

Unknown packet header: 146, last: 17 19

Danach schließt sicht der Client immer und ich kann nicht mehr on sobald ich auf ein Mount bin

Danke für die Hilfe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Mount Problem]
06/13/2016 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey guys sup. i just added mounts but when im using the mount it loads the timer and almost everytime it say this crap many times before it finaly gets on the mount lol what is doing this O.o? the mounts works perfect nothing wrong with that only this isnt working right i need to try get on mount maybe 5-10 times before it rlly goes :S Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle. Failed to ride the Animal Vehicle. Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle. Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle....
Mount problem
01/07/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello! I hope that you can help me. I'm working on my private server. There are some problems connected with the mounts. I tried to add my own mount but I can't correctly put the character on it. The character have appeared under the mount.
Mount problem
07/05/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
I think this is problem from offset, but i cant find where is offset stored. How can fix them?? Im using 3DC, DDS, ANI file to make them work, and this is the last problem :D Who can help me :D http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae137/tonhucai oto/Shaiya0112_zpsd8cc958c.jpg
problem with mount
06/14/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
hallo all i add 7 mount but just 2 work so i add more 5 mount and not work see this video mount problem - YouTube
[Problem]Mount
02/23/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, i have problem with mount.. When i press CTRL+G, seal use to my inventory a i riding.. But when i over press CTRL+G, i dismounts, but the seal is seeded in my inventory... Thank for answer PS:"Sorry for my bad english."