Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mount Problem

Discussion on Mount Problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Mount Problem

Hallo Com,

wollte fragen wie man es so einstellt, dass man auf die Mounts auch beim schlagen auf und absetzen kann.

Sonst kommt folgende Meldung immer:

Bin sehr dankbar für eure Hilfe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Mount Problem]
06/13/2016 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey guys sup. i just added mounts but when im using the mount it loads the timer and almost everytime it say this crap many times before it finaly gets on the mount lol what is doing this O.o? the mounts works perfect nothing wrong with that only this isnt working right i need to try get on mount maybe 5-10 times before it rlly goes :S Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle. Failed to ride the Animal Vehicle. Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle. Failed to get off from Animal Vehicle....
Mount problem
01/08/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello! I hope that you can help me. I'm working on my private server. There are some problems connected with the mounts. I tried to add my own mount but I can't correctly put the character on it. The character have appeared under the mount. I have a week please help please help me.!!!!!!:(
Mount problem
01/07/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello! I hope that you can help me. I'm working on my private server. There are some problems connected with the mounts. I tried to add my own mount but I can't correctly put the character on it. The character have appeared under the mount.
Problem with mount
01/07/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hello again guys, I'm one hell montairas added some new problem that caught the officer's normal functioning and more the problem is that by the time I ride in it my character is standing on it, I wonder how do I resolve this problem? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/montaria .png/
[Help] mount problem
11/02/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
i just learn how to add mount to client and how to make query.. i can see the mount and can compose it.. but went i wanna mount it.. i stuck standing on it.. how to repair this.. i already search and i only found how to add mount to server.. anyone now how to fix this.. thanks.