Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]How to add login interface .PSD ??

Discussion on [Question]How to add login interface .PSD ?? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question]How to add login interface .PSD ??

Hello epvp
Today i want to add a login interface to my client and when i download it i find him .psd file .. the question ? how to add it to my client
Sorry for my bad english.
Old 09/12/2015, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 238
Received Thanks: 1,164
If it's just a backgroundimage you want to use convert it to jpg:
In Photoshop Save As->File Format: JPEG (*.jpg, *.jpeg...)

If you want to use it you have to find the code or write it on your own.
For that you need to export the layers of you .psd Files into an Archiv and write the code in the locale_en/locale_de or whatever you use: locale/[de][en]/ui/intrologin.py.
Old 09/25/2015, 03:34   #3

elite*gold: 5
you need to open the psd file with photoshop

and slice the images < make an image for each button and board and bg .... >
and then save them as ( jpg or tga or dds )

and then you can easily code it with python to the game

Tags
add login interface

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login interface
12/28/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hallo Uploader Sie sich ein Login-Schnittstelle und einmal hatte ich es bereits und 34k-Spiel gearbeitet, ohne ein Problem. Jetzt; object has no attribute ISNEWCIBN import dbg import app import net import ui import ime import snd
Editing Login Interface Question
11/10/2014 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
How do I change the server names, and make it so only 1 Server shows up? I know it's a noob question but I've never dealt with this so thanks! Client version 5700+
[B]Login Interface´s .PSD
09/24/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 16 Replies
Hey ich verkauf hier nun meine 2 Design´s,also Login Interface´s, Sie sind nich Public,sondern wirklich selbst gemacht von mir. Bei intresse einfach hier oder per Skype : Mel-One2 melden ;) 1. Interface http://i.epvpimg.com/AHU9h.png
[Selling] Login-Interface *HOT*
07/24/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, heute verkaufe ich ein Login-interface. :3 ## Info ## Das Channelauswahl-Feld (oben in der Mitte) ist ein- & ausfahrbar! (wenn man den Channelauswahl-Button tätigt) Es funktioniert alles Problemlos! (getestet) Screenshots: http://epvpimg.com/gXqmb.jpg
[Help Me!]Login Interface
07/15/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hallo liebe E*pvp Comm, Ich habe das Porblem das ich das neue Login Interface isntalliert habe. Aber wenn ich connecten weill steht "Fehler mit Verbinden mit dem Server", anscheind muss man den Port ändert aber daher ich leider nicht was wie das geht. Müsstet ihr mir behilflich sein. Hier mal ein Screen von dem New Login-Interface: http://s1.directupload.net/images/120122/3kxuiddb .png Elitepvpers LINK: