Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phyton Library fehlt

Discussion on Phyton Library fehlt within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,239
Phyton Library fehlt

Hm habe eine frage beim starten vom hamachi Server sagt er mit eine Fehlermeldung " Phyton Library fehlt " ?

Was hat das zu bedeuten und wo bekomm ich das her?

Tags
hamachi, metin2, mt2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Phyton-Tutorial
09/26/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 4 Replies
Hier ist ein kleines Tutorial mit Phyton:
[S]Phyton Experten
09/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Halluuu... Ich bin grade dabei etwas am 010er Client zu basteln ich doch ich bin schon weit gekommen nur suche ich noch einen Phyton Spezialisten der sich wirklich mit Phyton auskennt. Da ich nicht all zuu viel Ahnung von .py habe. Ich hoffe auf eine antwort. Lg
problem with entering phyton dungeon (360x)
09/21/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
ok, im lv 107 Ak, and i went there at lv 93 and became 107. and i went to draco to get pots and when i came back and try to get in to C, this pop-up comes up, and don't let me go in..
Which Part of draco to phyton
07/17/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Can some tell me, which part of draco i can enter phyton? by running not teleporting using carlyle.
need hack for phyton castle
03/30/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
HI i hawe downloadet all vac hacks and tehy all dont work in phayton and in 2moons phyton is now emptry please can somebody attach for 2moons vac hack with vac for phyton. I found vac that woprks in dekaron but i cant do it. Im too big noob. Please share this with me:)