Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Animation Walk/Run Mobs

Discussion on [HELP]Animation Walk/Run Mobs within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [HELP]Animation Walk/Run Mobs

hello guys I took a mob from a play I adapted to metin must run or walk but when it does you could help me on the spot where the problem lies
Old 06/10/2015, 12:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Walk/Run Animation fix
01/24/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey ich weiß bei keyto gab es das video aber nun ist es weg und ich brauche da Hilfe oder ein tut oder irgendwas in der art
Silkroad Walk Animation
10/09/2012 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I am searching for the Soyong (the floating female character, white skin) animation. I want to replace it with the general walk animation of other characters, i.e. replacing the animation of Medeia (european character, red/cherry skin) with the one of soyong. Is there already a topic of it - excuse me about making this one. On the other hand, please link me to that topic. Otherwise, I would appreciate if someone tell me how the animation is named? I know what string for those...
Von anderen Mobs die animation benutzen.
12/12/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi Ich würd gern wissen wie man die animation von anderen Mobs benutzt z.b Wildhund benutzt Sensi animation . Das weiß ich eigendlich auch wie das geht und man kann die animationen auch schon in granny2 anschauen aber leider klappt das mit den neuen mobs nicht . Also ich exportiere ein Mob Modell zur gr2 und ingame kann man den auch gut sehen aber leider hat der ja dann keine animation daher möchte ich z.b die animation vom Wildhund für den Neuen mob benutzen aber leider wenn man in gr2 ...
Mobs walk too far when vaccing.
11/02/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I'm using csv files to vac hack and when i stop to kill the mobs, they scatter very far and then come back. Does anyone know which numbers in the info file i have to change to stop them from walking so far away?