Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Refine Items

Discussion on Refine Items within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

View Poll Results: Working on 40k?
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Refine Items

In past with metin2 client console was a bug to refine wearing items. This bug had 2 "sub-bugs" One of them was to duplicate an armor and sell again and again , and secondly to upgrade an wearing item like blacksmith from demon tower ( without materials). I'm wondering if is any path to remake those bugs on 40k client binary/game.
Sorry for my bad English . I hope you have understood what I meant
Old 04/22/2015, 09:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Up

Tags
bug

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Refine items stats
10/13/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey everyone today i was going to implement Items in the source that we are coding(with a friend) but we couldn't figure out where the attributes given to a refined item(breakthrough material for example) were loaded,based on public sources it's from the ItemType, splitting the line it should be in the position 40-~50, but when i try to find their effects, i only see 0's, researched a bit in the ini folder but couldn't find anything useful :/ for example with a Breakthrough material ...
[FIX]DoRefineWithScroll: REFINE : Unknown refine scroll
07/27/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 9 Replies
Hi, falls euch der fehler DoRefineWithScroll: REFINE : Unknown refine scroll item in der syserr auf den sack geht habe ich hier eine Lösung für euch wie ihr es fixt. 1. Player Datenbank öffnen 2. refine_proto tabelle öffnen 3. Oben links auf "file" und dann auf "Query Table.." klicken 4. folgendes einfügen und oben auf "Run" klicken UPDATE player.refine_proto SET count0='0' WHERE vnum0='0'; UPDATE player.refine_proto SET count1='0' WHERE vnum1='0'; UPDATE player.refine_proto SET...
items for refine, magic_pct
08/30/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello I have 2 questions. First, where can i define items, which blacksmith needs for upgrading items to higher + ?? (I know i need change refine_set values in item_proto, but i dont know, where can I define items used for each refine_set ID) Second, what is magic_pct used for? (in item_proto) Thx for replies :)