Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Metin2 › Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



socket_bind Problem

Discussion on socket_bind Problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 3
socket_bind Problem

Hey guys,
I have a problem with my server in VirtualBox.
I have forwarded ports on my router but nobody with public IP could connect.
I could connect with private IP.

So I used ./game -I MY_PUBLIC_IP
and I've got
SYSERR: Feb 22 09:00:20 :: socket_bind: bind: Can't assign requested address

I tried BIND_IP in config files too.

Please help me. Thank you.
lukasplny is offline  
Old   #2
 
SolWayne's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 362
Received Thanks: 58
guy ad me on skype i make this u
SolWayne is offline  
Old   #3

 
#dynastie's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 593
Received Thanks: 467
It's because the server can't assign this ip. Of course also other people can't connect to the server then, too.
#dynastie is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 3
I know that. But how to make it working on public IP? Ports are forwarded. People can login, but can't select character.
lukasplny is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
socket_bind
02/19/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi! I no speak germany sorry. What is a probleme? I start my server and write it: SYSERR: Feb 19 15:02:09 :: socket_bind: bind: Can't assign requested address SYSERR: Feb 19 15:11:41 :: socket_bind: bind: Can't assign requested address SYSERR: Feb 19 15:21:42 :: socket_bind: bind: Can't assign requested address And no starting game and auth. 2010SF(Franzi), FreeBSD 8.2 64bit



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.