Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Metin2 › Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Can you help me?

Discussion on Can you help me? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Talking Can you help me?

Hi!
I want to put my guild emblem, but i don't find the logo that I want on 16x12...
I would need an avatar 16x12 with Red Ribbon Army clear/pure.
The model would be the red ribbon, black(or grey) background, with a "R" on the sides of the ribbon.
Please, those who are good at editing(resizing) or making an emblem, I will be in debt and verry thankfull!
Thanks in advance!
This is the prototype:








P.S.: The first would be perfect. Please be clear and nice...
GRATITUDE!!
SaiyanRO is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 21
viphunter1 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.