Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cannot find item by 0

Discussion on Cannot find item by 0 within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Cannot find item by 0

Wie der Titel schon sagt habe ich dieses problem. Es trat aber erst auf
nach dem ich diesen swishbot eingebaut habe.

Das script schaut so aus

Hoffe jemand kann mir helfen.

Mfg
Old 05/29/2014, 09:39   #2

elite*gold: 75
Du musst dabei auch alternative Bonus auswählen
Old 05/29/2014, 11:44   #3

elite*gold: 5
Nein Das ding ist ich habe den in den client eingebaut. Man drückt nur f5 und dann
wird dir die syser voll gehauen mit den drecks fehler links and der seite steht z.b da wo
eig mein erster slot ist 0 = Warpring 1 = Blubb 2 = Bla
Denke liegt daran weil das erste item immer gleich als = gesehen wird oder so ka kenne
mich mit dem rotzt nicht aus >.<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item mall php find
07/04/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I find Item mall.php (I see in a lot site but only for admin )me need for all player with coins (give coins for bonus and stone to item put )
[HOW-TO]Find your Item/Mob list .
09/05/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 12 Replies
Hello Everyone , I saw the forums and I saw ppl asking for Item list and mob list and etc.. Here is a simple guide to show you where to find ur server item/mob list. 0.o , And it's easy , So I'll keep SS's too Credits To Castor Open the images in new tab Tools Needed : Shaiya Data File Tool Shaiya Studio
I need Bot Find item can??
06/26/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
someone can help me?? give me bOt can hunt item... i wan make quest so hard... Send me at [email protected] i hope u is kind man :rolleyes:
how to find ID of a item
05/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I know how to find ID of an item but how do i find an ID of an item in inventory? is there something that can tell me the ID of the moonbox in my inventory? beacuse i looked there are about 30 different IDs just for moonbox maybe it has to do with each different ID have a certian type of item inside. Let me know I will figure out which ID have sockets and let you guys know. I have 40 moonboxes in my inventory i want to find out the differnet ID for each one and open them slowly and i will...
Where to find Item IDs?
02/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi All, maybe anyone of you could help me a bit, i've tried to get item ids out of the itemtype.dat but i cant figure out...