i am trying to make my mount's react like horses...! I think i have to make a Quest but i dont know how to make it..! is there eny one who can help me??
To let u understand:
i want to make mount with id 20110 (Is Boar) react like horse! I have make Quest in order to recieve the item to call this mount! Ok this is good no mistakes or other troubles! Now i have to make the quest so when i call it, it will be like a horse! I want to ride it and press buttons like horses i want to follow me everywhere! Exactly like horses! Is it possible?
Thanks for the help..!
If enyone have time and can help me to that he can add me on skype with this ID: panagiwths133
[1.7.2] Unique-React [PVP][24/7] 11/11/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies Hallo,
Unser neuer Server, zurzeit noch Vanilla und im Aufbau. (Survival + PVP)
Wenn Bukkit updatet werden wir auch unseren Server aufrüsten und umkonfigurieren!
Minecraft IP: 84.200.24.136:25705
Voiceserver: 173.224.125.163
[Selling] Unique React | V-Server | Günstig 09/09/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies Im aufbau bin ausversehen auf Thema erstellen gekommen.
#Wait
I React to SLENDER 10/09/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies Subscribe!
(I though you guys may laugh at this )
WARNING: This may cause your ears to bleed - you have been warned!
Watch while I play the worlds most scary game - SLENDER!
(btw, sorry for screaming like a little girl - I was genuinely frightened LOL)