I Have Been Work From About 3 Day's On dragonlair Time
Idea : Was When The Plyer Kill 2493 After 3min , Game Warp All Plyer's To village
So I Use
PHP Code:
warp_to_village()
But Game Juat Warp Who Get Kill 2493
Other Plyers Not Warp Them
So I Use'd
PHP Code:
warp_all_to_village()
But Not Work No One Get Warp
Then I Try So Many Time By DifferentWays And I Just Kepp Fill
Then anOS Tell Me A Way To Test It
It Was Have To Be Work , But Not Work
His Idea Was Like That :
1- Make A Loop Timer When The Plyer Login The Map And Use
PHP Code:
party.setf party.getf
</b>
Like That :
PHP Code:
when login with pc.get_map_index() == 207 and party.getf("win") == 0 begin timer("kick",1200) party.setf("win",1) end
</b>
Then Come To Timer Work
PHP Code:
when kick.timer begin if party.getf("win") == 0 then game.set_event_flag("metinkills", 0) game.set_event_flag("dragontemple_block",1) game.set_event_flag("reopen", get_time()+30*60) warp_to_village() else warp_to_village() end end
</b>
And Try By The Same Idea With DifferentWays But Faill Faill Faill
dragonlair problem 09/14/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies http://i.imgur.com/0ZSC49k.png
i have this problem?
I need this locale_string
[QUEST] Dragonlair 07/25/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Quest does not work, please edit:
------------------------------------------------- ---
-- Dragonroom Quest
------------------------------------------------- ---
quest dragontemple begin
state start begin
when 30121.chat."I want to kill the dragon" with pc.get_map_index() == 73 and game.get_event_flag("dragontemple_open") == 1 begin
if get_time() > game.get_event_flag("blockentry") and game.get_event_flag("blockentry") > 1 then
[SUCHE]DragonLair.startRaid 09/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies ich suche die quest_function DragonLair.startRaid für denn drachenraum für die quest_list & quest_function!
mfg