Benötige die Drachensteinalchemie Types.
Entweder als Zahl oder direkt als Wort für .txt . Da ich die item_proto für die aktuellste Revision nicht entpacken kann und ich in der gamecore nix finde (außer ITEM_DS).
aktuell hab ich nur "ITEM_DS" . Mir fehlt noch irgend ein Subtype oder ähnliches, da der Server den Type kennt, aber er will ein weiteren Type der aktuell bei mir nur "0" lautet.
Bei Unique Items zb. lautet dieser "ITEM_UNIQUE" "UNIQUE_NONE"
Bei Quests "ITEM_QUEST" "0"
[Selling] [DE-LIKE]Dragonsoulsystem [Drachensteinalchemie] 08/26/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Tach Com,
ich biete hier mein selbstgeschriebenes Dragonsoulsystem DE- LIKE an.
http://i.epvpimg.com/8rh0e.jpg
Gebot oder Fragen via Skype oder hier als Private Message.
Mfg Hr4rjuku
Job Types 04/18/2013 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies At _CharTriJob on shard database there is 3 jobs types 1 , 2 , 3 which one is trader , hunter and thief ?
Thanks,
Jean
Other types of Acc!!?? 01/22/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Good evening,
I wonder if it is possible to create or if already exists, for example, 4 types of accounts on the server.
Eg
- Administrator (can banish, create items, summon monsters, etc.)
- GM 1 (banish, create items only)
- GM 2 (create items, summon monsters, only)
- Player (player lol)
Other types of Acc!!?? 01/22/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Good evening,
I wonder if it is possible to create or if already exists, for example, 4 types of accounts on the server.
Eg
- Administrator (can banish, create items, summon monsters, etc.)
- GM 1 (banish, create items only)
- GM 2 (create items, summon monsters, only)
- Player (player lol)
map types 06/30/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies I dont know anything about the map types. If I wanted to make a map where you can pk, respawn in another map when you die, and no magic attack is allowed, anyone know what number I would need for the type? If you wanna throw some other ones in I didnt ask for, for future reference I don't think I'd mind :)