Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to increase drop from metins?

Discussion on How to increase drop from metins? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to increase drop from metins?

How can i change what metins drop and increase their drop?
Old 10/30/2013, 21:52   #2

Look for the metin stones' IDs in the mob_drop_item.txt, and there you can add new lines or increase the drop with increasing the last number in each rows.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2013, 10:05   #3

Good morning introducing yourself as NSA agency employe can lead you to permanent jail sentence so if i were you i would delete my account and barry myself.

ty
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drop Metins HILFE
08/23/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
#delete
Increase drop rate ?!
11/27/2010 - Archlord - 8 Replies
How can i increase my drop rate for unique accesoirs ? Maybe which mobs are for XY accesoirs the best ? Someone got i trusted and nice site where i cen read which mob which uniques accesoirs drop ? Thanks in forward .
Tips increase of drop rates?
02/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
guys i found out on my gcph that my elisis char makes mobs drops more items than my other char. uhhmmm i dont think if it would work for you but it works for me im almost finished on my amy mission with just some few runs when the drop rates are starting to fall i restart my client try using different char on a dungeon of your quests (for acquiring something) is there still kazeaaze pet or gaikoz pet?
Can Anyone Help me to increase the money drop and CPs drop for CoV2 source??
05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Firstly i would like to thanks CoV2 and ahmedandkhalid for the source if it happen you all read.But now I do have 1 problem. How can I increase the gold drop rate and the Cpsbag amount drop????
Increase drop rate for argate!!
12/07/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
pls gm increase thedroprate forcopper all argate ! mfg füchen Extreme server :Eliza 1000x