Hello all friends, i need a working on metin2nirvana boni switcher. i tested so much .dll and injector don't work auto closing game, who help me? found switch bot. .py or mix or dll inject..
maybe they have a protection or a "anti cheat" .dll if it is so, then you have not really chances to inject something. because if it is managed with a dll you need block the import of the dll file, if it is managed with clientside protection they have a "white/black- list" and then you must decrypt the roots and edit it. or you use another client, if you know the xtea keys and the auth packets/header. but its too much to describe it now.
Bonus switcher 01/25/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies Hello i need a bonus switcher for a official server it exists?
Bonus Switcher 07/09/2011 - Metin2 - 1 Replies Hey alle zusammen,
wollte fragen, ob jemand einen Bonus Switcher kennt und von wo ich den kriegen kann bzw. downloaden.
mfg
Totti
Bonus Switcher 02/26/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies Does Padmak have a Bonus-Switcher that works on ValkyrieMT2? Have searched for 6 hours now.... plz tell me.. Have tryed all I could find, and they all doesnt work on Valkyrie... :(
Bonus Switcher? 02/26/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies HI! I play Valkyrie Mt2, and have heard that some of the gamers have ''bonusswitcher by padmak, and that it WORKS.. I have serched for the file for 4 hours and I couldnt find a program that works on Valkyrie.... Have some of you got the same problem, and can give me some help? the file I have downloaded is Bonus Switcher_by_Padmak(c)
But it DOESNT work on Valkyrie, and I have followed many clips on youtube and have done all the things they showed in the clips, followed each instruction, but...
Hello i need A bonus Switcher hack to 6-7 bonus 01/24/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies Hello all of this forum. i need a hack to change automatic and fast the 6-7 bonus. Please any person can create this hackk PM