EN:
Good morning everyone
A few days ago I started working on a lib extension framework ("libgame" or whatever you want to call them).
I will publish it when I am happy with the state of it, but until that happens I need your help.
Features so far:
- C++
- Actual Classes - you can use those as if you were working with the game source
for example: character->GetLevel()
- simplifies adding new commands
- simplifies adding new quest functions
I've now completed all the features I've used so far in my old libs and I'm curious which other ones would be useful to have.
Just to clarify: I am building a framework - a library - to make writing libs a whole lot easier and quicker for everyone.
Please do not suggest actual game features like adding a command x which does y.
It still requires a lot of tedious work on my side (addresses + function definitions) - and it'll need work when it is initially released.
iMer
PS: If any of you is eager to do some extremely tedious and boring work - just send me a pm and e'll see what you can do

(basic c++/programming knowledge required)
Einen wunderschönen guten Morgen
Ich bin aktuell dabei ein "Framework" für das erstellen von Lib Erweiterungen ("libgame" oder wie auch immer man sie nennen mag) zu schreiben.
Dieses werde ich dann veröffentlichen, wenn ich damit zufrieden bin.
Aktuelle Features:
- C++
- Originale Klassen,die auch benutzt werden können als wenn sie "echt" wären
sprich es geht auch: character->GetLevel(); o.ä.
- Einfache neue Commands (/-Befehle)
- Einfache neue Questfunktionen
Nun wäre meine Frage was noch sinnvoll an Features wäre
Nur nochmal um sicherzugehen: Ich schreibe ein Framework - also bitte nicht mit Vorschlagen kommen wie "Füg doch einen Befehl ein der xyz tut"
Das ganze soll jedem, der Libs schreiben möchte die Sache vereinfachen
Ich werde da noch einiges an Zeit rein investieren müssen bevor es auch nur ansatzweise fertig ist - und selbst wenn ich es release wird es noch Arbeit brauchen.
iMer
PS: Wenn einer von euch komplett ekelige monotone Arbeit (Addressen raussuchen + Funktionen definieren) machen möchte soll er mir doch bitte eine PN senden. C++/Grundsätzliche Programmierkenntnisse vorrausgesetzt.