Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[34083] Vanishing constumes and hairstyles

Discussion on [34083] Vanishing constumes and hairstyles within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi,
i have a big problem with costumes on game 34083. After reiterating the command appears in costume at 0 minutes, and the second is gone.

Costumes works through. I installed even files from scratch and nothing. What could be causing this problem?
please, help me!

Pzdr.

Here a sample costume:
Code:
41013	"41013"	"ITEM_COSTUME"	"COSTUME_BODY"	2	"ANTI_FEMALE | ANTI_DROP | ANTI_SELL | ANTI_GIVE | ANTI_STACK | ANTI_MYSHOP"	"NONE"	"NONE"	"NONE"	0	0	0	0	0	"REAL_TIME"	86400	"LIMIT_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	"APPLY_NONE"	0	5	0	0	40037	0	0	0	1	0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
07/22/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, i have a big problem with costumes on game 34083. After reiterating the command appears in costume at 0 minutes, and the second is gone. Costumes works through. I installed even files from scratch and nothing. What could be causing this problem? please, help me! Pzdr.
[RELEASE] Farmville 2 Cheats - Vanishing Rocks & Stumps
03/13/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
Credits: Dora@pwnthis Steps: Enter Farmville 2 Open Cheat Engine Select processs (flashplugin.exe for firefox and chrome.exe for chrome) Change value type to "Text" / "String" First scan "obstruction_rock" (all the rocks) Select all the results and press the red arrow New scan "obstruction_stump" (wood)
Vanishing Sound
06/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
I'm not too sure what brough it but, i have no suond on my client. I've got my sound turn on, my speakers do work, and I can't seem to find anything wrong. i'm running Tiara + jinsu_nogiparty_lv234_eng. other than that no real mods to my client. Anyone able to provide some insight?
how to speed hack without vanishing mobs :P
08/24/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 87 Replies
this is a tutorial to help people get speed hack but without losing mobs at a high speed rate, well i should say a decrease in losing mobs. heres how to change yours and the mobs speed like how Mastershouter said in his very nice tutorial. your speed this is from the usa folder under \usa\share\maplist.csv 13,Draco...
Non-Vanishing Conjured Items
07/25/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Usually, a conjured item such as a Healthstone will vanish when exiting the game for more than 15 minutes. Since this last patch, they have not been vanishing, and I currently have a healthstone in my inv from 4 days ago, being offline for at least 30 hours of that duration. This is confirmed from the following method 2 out of 2 times: -Warlock from another realm in BG gives soulstone -BG ends, you keep soulstone without it vanishing after logging Possibilitys --- mage conjured...