My cristal room don't work, i go to the ghost npc. I click on him, it's require 3 keys i give it and teleport me to crystal room . but in crystal room it's empty no mobs / no metin.
Can someone tell me who can i solved or a good tutorial for implement cristal room? (I have invocie files)
You have to go to the Cristal Room in the Serverfiles and edit the regen.txt . There you can edit the Mob's, which are spawning. It seems, that this files is empty at your Server.
About v3-v4 and cristal chamber map 04/04/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies About that map selected in my title,can anyone give me the part from server,from server filles,witch it`s really work ? all portals and all script work ? an .rar with all of that will be very helpful. thank you very much.
Up ! i really need that stuff...
Doesn`t have anyone ?!
[Help] Vip cristal. 05/23/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies I would like to know if it is possible to change the buttons on the crystal vip and how i could do this?
http://i55.tinypic.com/2jflkc5.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ztf3ib.jpg