Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to convert .oyc file to .py file

Discussion on How to convert .oyc file to .py file within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy How to convert .oyc file to .py file

Hey, i have a file wich i want to convert it to .py file

Please explain for a beginner

Thanks<3

Tags

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To convert any wep file to shaiya
12/19/2017 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
Heya everyone, today i will present u guys how to transform a wep from another game ( this time we use aion files) to shaiya. First of all u will need a programm called 3d object converter and u definatly need to license for that program from the creator as this tool is able to safe as shaiya 3do. But its not as easy as u may think because u will need to transform the weps before. Link to the website of the programm : http://3dconverter.clanteam.com/ First Step open the licensed program and...
Please convert .obj file to .gr2
02/03/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Hi, this is my first 3d weapon and not on texture image: http://noob.hu/2012/07/03/epvp.png Please convert this file to gr2 thanks!
Please convert .obj file to .gr2
07/03/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
DELETE
anyone know how to convert this file .tex to .tga
04/01/2012 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
anyone know how to convert this file .tex to .tga... in hex it write like this... Grigon Texture file v0.31 ext:tga.Icon\itemicon\itemicon12.tex.. i wanna look this file...and wanna change that icon..but i didnt know to convert it so it can open with tga extension... this file >> itemicon12.tex - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download