self.ClearToolTip()
if shop.IsOpen():
if not shop.IsPrivateShop():
item.SelectItem(itemVnum)
self.AppendSellingPrice(player.GetISellItemPrice(w indow_type, slotIndex))
metinSlot = [player.GetItemMetinSocket(window_type, slotIndex, i) for i in xrange(player.METIN_SOCKET_MAX_NUM)]
attrSlot = [player.GetItemAttribute(window_type, slotIndex, i) for i in xrange(player.ATTRIBUTE_SLOT_MAX_NUM)]
GzN Hack Inventory Problem 08/02/2012 - Wolfteam - 11 Replies Hey,
der Inventory geht bei mir nicht richtig also habe alle Waffen aber keine Power Ups mehr also die Wölfe und kein x2 Sichvergröserung und WolfSprint?
Inventory Tabs System Problem 03/14/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 8 Replies I've tried getting inventory tabs to work, using snippets from the source released by InteL
(apparently the snippets are from the DITS source) and they show up but not quite work.
The tabs show up but the items are not filtered into them propperly; everything goes either
into the main one OR the equipment slots, so I've tried replicating this code to make it work
with other functions that seemed to be related to inserting items into the inventory (in Mover.cpp):
Sometimes I've used...
Inventory problem pls help 06/06/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies I always get this problem "You can no longer recieve items when the inventory limit is reaced. Please free up some space."
but my iventory only has 185/400
i try other gc accounts but that still happen
http://i54.tinypic.com/14lrmuu.jpg
problem with inventory 01/30/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies my admin got problems with player's inventory... something is blocking a phew slots... dont know what but can someone help me? like reseting the whole inventory or something like... what do we need to do?
Inventory problem 05/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Hi Guys,
I have a problem with my inventory. It holds 37 items instead of the maximum 40 allowed. Any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks.