Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

whisper window resized

Discussion on whisper window resized within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
whisper window resized

How to change whisper window width ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
JULY 19 2012 THIS FOR WINDOW 7 AND VISTA AND ALSO FOR WINDOW XP WALLHACK
07/27/2012 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
DETECTED In window xp
whisper
06/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Okay i found out the reason why the client crash, when whisper in the 5165 source from tanel. It crash, because the messages get overflowered, simply you write to fast or too much. Fix: I dont know :D any idea? :D
1Cabal Window 1Maple Window at Same TIME??
05/26/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
let talk about 1 cabal 1 maple at same time... possible?? how to do tat...?? teach me please :p
Whisper Alert!!!Alerts you when you get a whisper.
06/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies
Hey Hey, This was requested on forum somewhere..lol My 3rd and I think useful contribution. It will alert you if you have a whisper when marketing. Settings: Desktop 1024,768 CO 1024,768 Whisper color=Dark Blue (Set in your chat options) *make sure no chats other than Whisper are using Dark Blue.
Rename CO2 window title (any window actually)
05/13/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
I have seen a few posts requesting this. It is a simple autohotkey macro nothing fancy here. You will notice also that the UPX packer detection is not triggered. If you use autohotkey and want to know how to remove the packer PM me it is rather simple. To use this little tool thingie it is very simple: Execute the code. Focus your window. Press Hotkey CTRL+WIN+w Change the Title. Apply