Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up a serious server.

Discussion on Setting up a serious server. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setting up a serious server.

Hello! I have a server which have 6GB's of ram, and I really want to use it to make a serious Metin2 server. I've been working with Metin2 servers for a very long time, and I really want a companion/buddy beside me working on the server. I have a website available, and of course the 6gb of ram mentioned earlier. If you are interested, you can PM me here on the forums, and we'll find out what to do.

German: (Google translate)

Hallo! Ich habe einen Server, 6GB den RAM haben, und ich möchte wirklich, es zu benutzen, um eine ernsthafte Metin2 Server zu machen. Ich habe mit Metin2 Server arbeitet für eine sehr lange Zeit, und ich möchte wirklich ein Begleiter / Freund neben mir auf dem Server arbeiten. Ich habe eine Website zur Verfügung, und natürlich die 6GB RAM erwähnt. Wenn Sie interessiert sind, können Sie PM mich hier in den Foren, und wir werden herausfinden, was zu tun ist.
Old 11/23/2012, 15:55   #2

Hello!

Wrong Section
Add Your Post here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2012, 15:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanbiZ View Post
Hello!

Wrong Section
Add Your Post here:
Thank you so much (:!

Tags
host, metin2, serious, server, website

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setting up a server
01/24/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys, basically, I'm new to FlyFF pservers, though I have run and administrated my own runescape servers, as well as I ran my own hl-engine based gameservers. I currently am having struggles with with actually finding compiled game files, along with a database that would work with those files, and to get a client working. I'm looking for someone to setup my server to a working stance(server up, and site), or just all the necessary files to set one up. If you were to help me you'd...
Need help setting up server.
08/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
Ioo, I need help setting up my server: Ok so I used this tutorial: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/193549-making-private-server-video-english-hd .html. Everything that has to do with the server itself is good, It's up and running. Now I have a problem with the client: "Can't connect to server". I used the Deka Difference client, and I edited the loginlist and channellist. I don't have the odbc thing running, simply becouse I failed at it, lol.
help setting up new RO server
07/23/2009 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hi, i canlt seem to find a clear/working tutorial for Ragnarok online anymore, could some one either contact me at [email protected] to help me or please post a perfect step to step tutorial for Ragnarok online please thanks in advance
Help for Setting up Server with FTP
04/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
My friend's let me use his ftp server to host websites and such, and I was wondering how, if it's possible, to set it up to host a euds priv server. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Need help with setting up a server
11/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I had a server set up a few months ago... computer died. Im using ShadowCO source I cant remember all the programs but i think its just hamachi, Mysql, The admin thang... cant remember the name. but if someone could give me a link to a good guide or help me it would be much appreciated. Thanks for those that help.