Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Frage]Property

Discussion on [Frage]Property within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Frage]Property

Hi,

ich hab ne dumme frage für dumme leute

meine frage ist wo ich die property von der sd3 hin soll?
mache das mit den maps zum ersten mal, deshlab keine ahnung wie ich da mache

Wäre sehr nett von euch!

MFG TunE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
property/item
01/25/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
some txt files in property/item , i opened some of them , if i want to add new item in the client , do i need add a new file in property/item ?
Malaga property
10/11/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello, If you are seeking to find houses for rent, houses for sale, flats for rent and anything else property related in the Spain area. YespanYa Property is your number one online website if you are searching for houses for sale, you can search by an array of dimensions including bedrooms and property type, you can also narrow your search down to price or amenities. On the other hand if you are looking to sell your house or flat in Spain, then there is no better place to list it then YespanYa...
Unpack property and psyco
08/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I cant unpack files property and psyco. Someone can help me and maybe upload unpacked files? Thanks for help. Klopek.
Missing Property for Key
07/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I've tried everything i could imagine and its still not working... http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/5708/41002479. png And yes i do have the c3p0 in my libs folder.