Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M2BOB

Discussion on M2BOB within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
M2BOB

Does M2Bob works with a private server?? cause when i type in in google i dont get anny answere for some reason.
Old 11/05/2012, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 29
M2BOB works only on Metin2 official. Not in a private server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
M2Bob
12/03/2012 - Metin2 - 8 Replies
Hi leute sry wenn ich hier falsch bin bin neu hier meine frage ist geht eig. noch M2bob crack ? es hat mal funktioniert aber am nexten tag ging es nicht mehr weißt jemand was ? danke!!!
M2bob 1.4.6
09/23/2012 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
Hi, tks for realease version 1.4.6... but the window here we press play "start bot" dosen't apear... i will be greatfull if you can fixed. tks and gr8 work. I play in metin2 PT ok.I managed to fix the window, but now the problem is that when the window opens metin restarts and always makes the same "window opens and the metin restarts." If someone can help I would appreciate
[TR] M2Bob Eror | M2Bob Hata
05/01/2012 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
TR:Hile için kayıt yaparken hata veriyor. EN:I couldn't register for cheat. Hata böyle(Eror picture is): http://e1205.hizliresim.com/x/1/5540b.jpg