Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Metin2 P. Server] Instructions

Discussion on [Metin2 P. Server] Instructions within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Metin2 P. Server] Instructions

Hello elitepvpers,
I want ur guideness & sorry about my bad english!!

I'd like to make a P. Server for Metin2, but i am very noob on hese thinks..
First of all i am searching for english server files & client but i cant find and i dont understand the difference on these two... i would like to make some changes on my own and to prevent my work on my friends but i still have no idea :/ the last think that i want to do, is to fully converter the holle laugnuage of the game (missions, items etc).

if anyone can help me pls contact with me on this post or pm or email me on "paraskos307gmail.com"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English
09/07/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1338 Replies
http://tinyurl.com/sevoa02 Shaiya Private Server REQUIREMENTS: 1) Minimum Operating System Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 2) Minimum M$ SQL Server 2005 (Needs to have Mixed Mode Authentication Win NT & SQL Authentication).
Grand Chase Evolution Instructions (even other private server)
09/05/2009 - Grand Chase - 15 Replies
First i like to tell you that almost of private server are from Season 1 meaning they have only job of : Elesis(4th), Arme(4th), Lire(4th), Ryan(4th), Lass(4th), Ronan(2nd) so ung mga nabanggit ko ay un lang muna ang meron na character sa mga private server sempre kung nde ko nabanggit e un ung wala ^_^ First Step Go To Here and Choose any of them or you can choose all of private server but different folder >Here< 2nd Step Download Grand Chase Season 1 (i recommend to you that...
who can give easy instructions to make private server?
11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
Can't someone who knows how to set up a private server just put it in simple terms for everyone who doesn't speak broken english, or code and just put in some step by step instructions, like a walk through or something? So many of the posts I've found had links that didnt work, or didn't work... Can someone please make an easy walkthough of how to make one for free. Put it in the simplest terms for everyone that can't understand and then post the link to the thread here please. Make it like a...