soooo, today i've been around here for a few hours looking for a good new mobs but can't find any, they all are releases for new mounts, i dont need for new mounts i got a load of them enough, just looking for new monsters that can attack and be attacked sooo if anybody can help me by giving me a thread for new mobs or so I'll be so alright!
[TUT] Vacking w/o loosing mobs + mobs speed hack [WINHEX] 01/25/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 208 Replies You will need Win Hex to edit thouse numbers.
I used Styx as the mob to edit.
PART OF VACK + SPPED HACK FOR MOBS.
Original:
2251,Styx,1,19,82,35749,0,486,695,10,50,2,6,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,55,0,0,0,02.5,4.8,1,1,styx,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0,0,526 0,441,595,30800,1,1,3,90,90
Searching Plvl Spot at 85/87 Mobs 12/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Hi
I`m searching a good powerlvl spot at 85/87 mobs in rock mountain.
I have search in the forum but there isnt a good spot...
I have this spot but he is not so good....
http://www.bilder-space.de/show.php?file=04.12x2t wMkJl2HufBC1.jpg
Thx