Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M2bob 1.2.3[ERROR] PLEASE READ THIS!

Discussion on M2bob 1.2.3[ERROR] PLEASE READ THIS! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy M2bob 1.2.3[ERROR] PLEASE READ THIS!

Hello, when I load the triangular button (inside the bot), it opens me the window metin2 and such, with the settings but when I put what I have ta start metin2, that the window goes black, and I appearing on a mistake to say the following:

Note:
I use win7.
64-bit
I play Metin2: Metin2PT
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Uploaded with

Why tell me this error, someone can tell me how to solve this problem?
Would be grateful
Attached Images
File Type: jpg erro.jpg (9.3 KB, 1 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
M2Bob Error / Fehler / Hata
05/01/2012 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Error/Hata/Fehler http://c1204.hizliresim.com/w/y/53h80.jpg ------------------------- DE ------------------ Plötzlich das Spiel nicht Fehler: ???? ?????
M2Bob Error connecting database !
04/17/2012 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hello .. when I download the newest version of mt2bob i have that problem ! http://im15.gulfup.com/2012-04-17/133466031661.jp g and i see a lot of post to make new account .. and i make it , but the bott doesn't work :(
M2bob error
04/08/2012 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys.. i recently downloaded metin22 because there was an update on metin2.ro that made the hack unable to use.. Metin22 is only for metin2.de so i changed the files so i could play on metin2.ro and it works fine,until metin exits and i get this error: "the exception unknown software exception(0x0eedfade) occurred in the application at location 0x7c812afb. Can anyone help me please?.. i can't even make a DT run.. when i get to floor 5 this error appears..