Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Important] Lua Script Teleporter Settings

Discussion on [Important] Lua Script Teleporter Settings within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Important] Lua Script Teleporter Settings

Evening guys, I know how I could do to create a teleporter that teleports 2PG at a time in a given map every 5 minutes.

I need to finish the server with some friends, like

Thank you.

UP please
Old 03/31/2012, 19:33   #2

Up
Old 03/31/2012, 20:33   #3

elite*gold: 5
You are not allowed to open a topic, including a question in this section.
Old 03/31/2012, 20:34   #4

elite*gold: 541
Received Thanks: 1,047
Ist es nicht verboten hier fragen zu posten, oder ist dies garkeine frage & meine English künste haben mich soeben verlassen ?

#######

Here no question is allowed.

But to help you, how about with more information as I get with it, you have the problem that you can not put a teleporter map

Peace !
Old 04/01/2012, 08:54   #5

I would just create a script every 5 minutes if you are 2 people, the teleporter will teleport in a map.
Old 04/02/2012, 14:52   #6

Yat a fancul

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Teleporter Script
08/20/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
Hallo leute Ich habe mir mal gedacht euch ein kleines Teleporter Script zur Verfügung zu stellen! Also Verbindet euch mit FileZilla Und geht auf das Verzeichnis: /usr/rain/channel/share_data/locale/hongkong/ques t/object/9012/chat Nun geht ihr als erstes auf map_warp.start.0.arg
Hilfe bei TrintyCore (teleporter script)
06/19/2010 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
hallo ich brauche mal hilfe habe ein teleporter aus mein voherigen server von arcemu geholt aber leider ist es ein lua datei und jetzt wollt ich mal fragen ob mir einer die datei umwandel kann so das ich sie in mangos haben kann der npc ist aber gleich also hier ein mal die datei: Teleporter.lua
[Hilfe] Teleporter script
05/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi leute ich suche den teleporter script auf koreanisch. Weil ich versucht habe den auf deutsch zu übersetzten kann ich nur noch npc öffnen die sachen verkaufen teleporter alte frau etc nicht mehr. hoffe das jemand den hochladen kann. :(
[Request] Need an 100% working Teleporter Script
03/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hello all, i need badly an 100% working Teleporter script ( with ElephantHill and Arena) Thanks !
Important Teleporter Information
07/05/2006 - Planetside - 8 Replies
1) First of all in order for the teleporter to work with the preset Cyssor bases download this: Mega Uploads - Corrected Saved.XML Rapidshare - Corrected Saved.XML This fixes the commas and changes them into periods. It won't work with commas, and will likely screw up your client. QUOTE (Itburnz @ Apr 22 2006, 06:45) Guys i found an error. if you are from the US or from the UK you have to replace every "," with an "." in the saved.xml or the cyssor-latest.xml. Otherwise your client...