Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

salute to Gr2 .mdatr extension, I know how diverter

Discussion on salute to Gr2 .mdatr extension, I know how diverter within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
salute to Gr2 .mdatr extension, I know how diverter

salute to Gr2. mdatr extension, I know how diverter

Similar Threads Similar Threads
files .mdatr
07/17/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello elitepvpers Can any one tell me how to do a .mdatr When you want to put some new object in your server must make this file Someone who realizes can tell me? Grithings
[QUESTION]MDATR file
03/09/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello e*pvp, How I open MDATR file? Thanks :-)
salute =)
11/08/2011 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Moin, lets shoot out a quick hello to all my fellow users. im huntergeek, a mmo freak, working, studying lazyass that likes to code, game, +rl-stuff that i wont mention :P although im german, ill use english for any conversations here. i think ill reach a wider audience this way. looking forward to have fun with you guys ;D
salute
01/24/2011 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies
hey ich suche ein pickit für meinen bluebird d2nt, das auch non-eth waffen aufnimmt, hat da jmd. was auf lager selber schreiben kann ich und will ich nicht. mfg
Salute ElitePvPers.!
03/13/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
For the purpose of searching some useful trainers and info I found your site. For joining this forum. Giving my best regards to persons who spending her/his precious time for this game world for spreading such intelligent programs which making sense to players giving another kind of joy. :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: Salute to All of You.