Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tool request

Discussion on tool request within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tool request

I know a GM from UK who says they have a tool that can view all the shout out of the game, and chat block players from out of the game, and other things like that..

wondering if someone can create this? Would need proof that it does not send any data anywhere too, so nobody can gain access to a database of a person who uses the tool.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Tool
12/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys i saw many ppl on Lynx server boting 24/7 like (TQ and Morpheus) hehe xD i know they are using Mbot so i'm just asking if someone can make easy tool just attack monsters and pick up gold and items by char not pet easy huh :P oh btw don't tell me use JR shit or BF cuz both are really sux would be appreciated if you helped me :)
[Request] Res Tool von Pinki [Request]
07/26/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Eine kleine Frage könnt ihr mir sagen welche Dll´s vom Res Tool von Pinki das nochmal waren ? ^^ Weil ich die dann aus mein Ordner löschen ^^ aber weiß die Namen nicht mehr ^^ Mfg :D