Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

implement the client side maps

Discussion on implement the client side maps within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
implement the client side maps

Sorry guys, I'm trying to implement new maps, but unfortunately I can not, I pretty much just to get the warp on the map I will close the client and then the Bugga me pg.
Of course the server has been implemented correctly.
If someone could learn to implement new maps and also how to set the Index daughters I would be very grateful, please try a detailed description, even in your own words just to be complete.
Thank you.

Please help me .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server side ann client Side things.
08/29/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 10 Replies
Just for more we know guys.. this way none will lose his time. Wtaht we know now is: Speed: Cleint Side. Map Coord: Client side. Damage : Server Side.
Brauche hilfe neu maps client side
08/10/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Mogen epvp, ich habe ein probelm ich bekomme diese map: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-g uides-strategies/680906-release-new-map-von-_babyc ake-version-2-h0t.html nicht cliend side rein ich weis leider nicht wie ich die epk wieder packen soll und bekomme es auch nicht hin! Brauche dringet hilfe! MFG Kiren
How can I implement maps?
06/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello dear elite, I was wondering how I can implement maps, very much to learn Help-me please Thanks
Implement a sword in the game client
06/13/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello community, I have a big problem with a new weapon exported from wow4. When I login in the game I can't see the weapon. Download attached. In syserr I receive this error (I think that the problem is here): 0613 20:32:15514 :: GRANNY: r:/granny/rt/granny_file_info.cpp(145): File has run-time type tag of 0x8000000f, which doesn't match this version of Granny (0x80000010). Automatic conversion will be attempted. Thanks to all.
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.