Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big problem ~ FreeBSD64 [EN]

Discussion on Big problem ~ FreeBSD64 [EN] within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Big problem ~ FreeBSD64 [EN]

Hi all.

I have a very big problem.. I installed metin2 to my server machine, but when I start the server, I get an error message:

Code:
socket_bind: bind: Can't assign requested address
This is also in the syserrs and putty when I start.. The libs are okay, mysql too, also chmod777 and shortcuts, ports or sysinstall... Everything's okay but there's this problem, and I can't connect to the server ingame because of this.

I hope that you can help me, it's very important for me. And sorry for the English

Edit: Oh I've found something interesting in the syslogs.

Code:
SYSERR: Oct 27 14:29:26 :: socket_bind: bind: Can't assign requested address
Oct 27 14:29:26 :: AsyncSQL: closing mysql connection.
I've made the mysql by Kay331's description.. Is it possible that the problem is that I use 8.2 FB and this if for 7.1? But then how have to I do the mysql?
Help me pls...

Tags
bind, error, freebsd, socket_bind