Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

most players

Discussion on most players within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 834
most players

which server has the MOST players online at the same time?
Old 09/23/2011, 22:50   #2

elite*gold: 88
i am not sure but i think its one of them : RoyalStarsMT2 or Holy Network
I play not on one of them so i cant tell you the number how much players there play but i they both say that there are more than 1000 Players online , every day
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How many players in Kal ?
05/06/2009 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
just want to know how many players are in 3servers , then me and my team will consider to make a bot for it.
NO BOT !!! NO PLAYERS!!!
05/04/2009 - Rohan - 11 Replies
BRING BACK THE FREE BOT!!!
LF US/CAN Players
04/29/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello, Me and some friends just started playing Aion-CN 2 days ago. Once the NA version comes out we are definitely going to be playing it. Right now not seeing that many US players in the lower levels. I'd like to find out as much about the game before our version comes out and the best way to do that is to party, quests, raids etc. with others. Since I'm also trying to find out how the Legion(guild) system works I have created a Legion called WarMongers. You are welcome to join......
need players
02/07/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
hi i just made rs private server i wanted people other than me to play so go on moparscape and its: yamanscape.staff.org