Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

empty "pack"- folder - leerer Pack ordner

Discussion on empty "pack"- folder - leerer Pack ordner within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation empty "pack"- folder - leerer Pack ordner

GERMAN:
Hey Leute,
Ich und mein Kumpel sind grade am Ultimativen Metin p-server dran,
er wird Metin2 und den anderen p-servern nur noch vom gameplay äneln, alles andere wird Komplett neu ersetzt, von den waffen, über die mobs bis hin zu den Maps wird alles neu sein, wir sind dran, auch eigene skills, Animationen und emotionen zu machen.
Wir haben bereits erste eigene 3d modelle und animationen, bis die beta rauskommt wird es aber leider noch etwas dauern...

Im modified client ist beispiels weise der Locale ordner bereits entpackt.
Ich habe auch schon einen clienten gesehen, bei dem die Pc.epk/eix und pc2epk/eix auf andere Pack-ordner als damg-hack schutz aufgeteilt waren. das muss als Beweis reichen, dass es geht.
Ich war der einzige, auf dem server mit einem Skilldmg-Hack...
was - nebenbei gesagt die frage beantwortet: JA ES GIBT DEN SKILL-DMG-HACK NOCH. UND JA, WENN SIE PROFI IN CLIENTMODDING UND SCRIPTING SIND, KÖNNEN SIE DEN DAMAGE-HACK AUCH AUF ORIGINAL Metin2 ZUM LAUFEN BRINGEN. Ich habe ihn selbst gemacht. die dateien musste ich dabei ebenfalls auf die ordner aufsplitten. das ist auch ein beweis, dass man die pfade umändern kann, bzw. die pack ordner ganz entpacken kann.
ich sah auch schon clienten mit komplett neuen pack ordnern.

nun meine frage:
Kann mir jemand von euch sagen, wie man es anstellt, dass man den pack ordner entweder komplett entpackt oder in eigene packs machen kann.

Vielen dank für eure hilfe, ich denke andere P-server besitzer wären auch Für hilfe dankbahr!

ENGLISH:
Hey guys,
Me and my buddies are just developing the Ultimate Metin p-server,
He will resamble Metin2 and Metin2 p-servers only by gameplay. everything else is completely replaced by new... from the weapons, over the mobs to the maps will all be new, we are developing COMPLETE OWN skills, animations, and emotions.
we already have first 3d models and animations, but until the beta cames out it will take some Time ...

for example: In the modified client 4.5 is the locale already unpacked as folder.
I've also seen a client, where the Pc.epk/eix pc2epk/eix and other folders were divided into other packs to protect theirselves from damage-hacks. this facts must be enough to prove that it is possible to cange the packs.
I was the only one on the server with a Skilldmg-Hack ...
which - incidentally answers the question: YES THE SKILL-DAMAGE HACK IS EVEN POSSIBlE. AND YES IF YOU ARE PRO IN CLIENTMODDING, AND SCRIPTING, YOU COULD GET THE DAMAGE-HACK TO WORK ON ORIGINAL METIN2. I made ​​the Damage-hack for p-server at myself. the files I had to split on the folder. this is also a proof, that its possible to change the paths or can extract the whole pack folder.
I also saw client folders already with completely new packs.

Now my question:
Can anyone of you tell me, how to unpack/split the whole pack-folder and play with the client

Many thanks for your help, I think other P-server owners would also bahr thanks for help!