It's Possible To Have 2 Metin2 Server's In The Same Dedicated Server?
Discussion on It's Possible To Have 2 Metin2 Server's In The Same Dedicated Server? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.
It is possible
as [-Lee-] said, you have to rename the game cores, and you have to change the ports.
Then you need a second database, and have to change the database names in the CONFIG's. I think, that's all^^
easyiest thing to do:
1. Change ports(like p2p, etc). just all.
2. Duplicate your databases and call them player_2, account_2.
3. Write the correct databases names into your CONFIG files.
4. Have fun
Metin2 Generation (Dedicated SERVER) 11/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Hello,my friends.Sorry for posting in here,but I don't have any idea where to post.Well I've bought a dedicated server and so I started my own Metin2 private server.I invite you to join and play.You can be german,english,italian or romanian.The server's launguage is english so everybody cand play.
Server rates are:
Item-Drop : 100%
Yang-Drop: 10x 100%
Experience: 100%
Server is online everyday 24/7.
Have a nice day guys and remember,take care of yourself!
Website...