Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P-Server Guild Create Problem!!

Discussion on P-Server Guild Create Problem!! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
P-Server Guild Create Problem!!

Hi guys i have problem with creating guilds on my server..When i click on npc there is no messagge no nothing...i found couple topics on this theme but none of those didn't help me..so if some1 tell me exactly what to do or to make tutorial i would be grateful!! pls fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with Server create / Probleme mit server erstellung
02/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hei, i want to create me a Sro PServer but I have a problem and can't go on. Need some help please :) ______________________ Holy
Problem with Create 2Moon Server
09/12/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey All,When I run dbmoon.exe This here will do : http://www.fotothing.com/photos/c3e/c3e350ac6acc1 4f8cac1522fdc162fd9_c41.jpg Help Please :confused::confused:
Server Create problem
05/08/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all!i am having a problem to make a hamachi server with configuration please if you can help me pn me!!!you can help me with team viewer or with one other remote control prog!! tnx;););)
Guild Create
03/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi! I want to make a Guild on PSRO, but, when I choise the name, it says:"Invalid name"or something like that!What I must to do?I realy want to make a guild