Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to bypass Metin 2 Hackshield and protection

Discussion on How to bypass Metin 2 Hackshield and protection within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to bypass Metin 2 Hackshield and protection

Hello! I'm trying to hack P-server with Hackshield and also a weird security system. It detect if the word "Hack" or everything related to this s on the screen and then displays an error with the repsepective message and then closes it.
Anyone knows how to bypass this?
Thank you.
Old 10/23/2016, 05:54   #2

elite*gold: 18
Google "Window Title Changer" you can change the title with that to Skype or Steam

MFG

SteeZ

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to bypass Metin 2 hackshield with VB?
10/18/2016 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
Hello! I wrote a hack for Metin 2 but I get blocked by the HackShield. How I can bypass it? I know there are other hack shield programs but I haven't found any suitable for VB, and I think is much safer if I wrote it myself? If someone can guide where to learn more about this or if there any tutorials, I would appreciate a lot. I'm new to this, sorry if I did something wrong. I'm using Visual Basic 2015. Thank you.
{UG} HackShield Bypassed & .epk Protection 100%!
01/20/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 35 Replies
Hi, as the title has discovered how to bypass file protection. Epk 100% or no notice when you put the files detected. Eix and. Epk changed. There is no way to bypass post it! Files Protection. Epk Bypassed 100% Any files. Epk can return to work. Elencatemi of the hacks that use of the files. Eix and. Epk that do not work that they've unlocked. To list may post in this thread, you can contact me in chat forums, Shout (if read), in PM, MSN ([email protected]) or Skype (pilli_96). To tell...
Bypass .eix & .epk protection is possible?
12/20/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hi, is possible bypass .eix & .epk protection? I was there but they have set my method. You have come to some conclusion? PS: Sorry for my English but I am italian. I come from unfair-gamers :D
[REQUEST]Metin 2 HackShield Bypass And Multihack
11/16/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
hey all epvpers i need your help on how to bypass GF's hack shield and a 100% working multihack.I would really appriciate your help. :D
[Hackshield]Bypass the new protection hackshield
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Today i was so mad from agbot so i found the loader lite 3... so i tried to connect with him to ibot (port : 16000) and failed cuz of the hackshield .... so i tried to rename the "hackshield" file dictory and it was full of success ... but i dont know .. should i get banned for it? (i bought silks) if no ill post here the download and guide... Thank's alot : Kobbi :)