Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help for make one TOOL

Discussion on Help for make one TOOL within the Metin2 forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help for make one TOOL

I want make one tool for my metin2 ..

utility a just simple program for click for me!

EXEMPLE:

you buy very items for change the spells, and you want 49% damage medium in your sword, you open the program inserting the item name and sword name and percentage you want stop!

donīt working, go buy more items for change the spells!

logic ! works on sword with DM

IMAGE EXEMPLE:

code VISUAL BASIC:
Public Class RTESTE
Dim item As String
Dim weapon As String
Dim val As Integer
Dim md As Integer

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
item = TextBox1.Text
weapon = TextBox2.Text
weapon = weapon + item
val = TextBox3.Text
md = "Medium damage: "

If md = val Then

MessageBox.Show("You managed", "CONGRATULATIONS", MessageBoxButtons.OK)..

HELP
Old 08/23/2014, 18:33   #2

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
I don't get it.
Hackrequests aren't allowed though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2014, 18:42   #3

this not a hack, just you dont need dragging with the mouse for change the spells just click .. the program go search on inventory the item and the sword and changed .... simple

Understand??
Old 08/23/2014, 18:57   #4

Received Thanks: 5,444
there already exist bonus changer somewhere
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can someone make a Tool For...
05/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Can someone make a Tool Only for premium hotkey bar in darkorbit? That we can have it without premium?
[New] Tool To Make SQL Soon
07/28/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
Hi all iam work at tool to make SQL For Pet Only it to Hard and i Got alot of Problem at it but i will finsh it and this tool will help all people to make the SQL of pets and soon i will make a lot of version the start is hard but the will easy i i code this one and i work also in a PM&GM Code DB and Donation list on ur server to make u know who donate and how match and when some pic: this the sql maker not finish yet http://www.up-aa.com/upfiles/JWO98570.jpg
[MAKE]Trade tool or bot
07/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
can some one make a trade tool or bot that we can see how many a player bided on something please subscraibe and tell me what you think ____________________- give me some tnx
Can Someone Make A Tool For me?
11/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Can someone make a Tool that will just Press the number 1 in silkroad for me?? so i can use it as a Auto Ress Tool.. LOL come on, just press the Number 1 on the keyboard every 1sec.. lol Would be helpfull.. Ill Worship u LOL most people willl ahahaha... Someone Make me a tool that will... Tool: Press "1" on Keyboard every 1sec on client... Kind Regards, SRO Customer
Help me make a new silkroadcaptcha tool
11/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello, i wonder if anyone could help me to make a new SilkroadCaptcha Tool like SpiritOffice's program. I'm currently using SpiritOffice program but since i got a bad connection to his server the program dosent allways works properly for me, and i decided to try make my own program, just that i dont know how. I want the same thing as his program, it takes a picture of the captcha and sends it to my server, and my server sends back the resoults. But i dont know how to make a server like that...