Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P SKills Hack

Discussion on P SKills Hack within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
P SKills Hack

Is there any hack or code.. mod... etc that makes P skills?
Old 08/21/2010, 10:25   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,468

this is a tutorial for a serverside pskillhack (but not with more dmg)

but the guide is on german

Similar Threads Similar Threads
P Skills Hack
08/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Moin hab mal i.wo hier ein P Skills hack gehsen wo man mit einem Seeli P bekommt und hab den jetz die ganze zeit gesucht und net gefunden kann mir einer vilt zeigen wo der ist :D
P-SKILLS HACK?
08/15/2010 - Metin2 - 18 Replies
Hay ich habe gerade ein video endeckt wie ein lvl 37ger auf dem server dafihn seine 5 p-skills zeigt :O sieht nicht wie ein fake aus, ich wollte euch fragen wie der hack heist ob der pub ist und wo ich den bekomme. Das video ist leicht zu finden ihr geht auf youtube dan gibt ihr ein ´´metin2 dafihn´´ und dan unter suchoptionen auf hochgeladen am und dan das 6 te vid. oder gibt einfach ein´´Metin2 Dafihn Lv 37 und 5 P-skills´´
need help with skills hack
05/04/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
just wondering if any of you guys could help me with some skills, ermm i already got all of the offsets for all the char skills, including the fishing mastery. but when i tried to change some of it, its either i keep getting dc'd or some of the skill are just spamming sprites in to my pc... if anyone could help me out with this, id be really glad to hear your suggestions btw here are the list of offsets for all the skills in dekaron, the iconindexes i mean. ...
[Release]Super Jump+HP Recovery+Defense Hack+No Teleport Hack and Skills Hack
12/16/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 59 Replies
Here Is The Hack made by GenuisAmos^_^ This is only for limited edition: GenuisAmos removes the Character Super Speed when Dash but the: HP RECOVERY,HP HACK,DEFENCE HACK IS INSIDE IN his HACK but THIS IS ONLY IF YOU WANT THIS HACK FOR JUMP Hack ONLY but NO MANA HACK IN HERE.. Guide: better use the other one Player Template.kom that GenuisAmos edit rather than this. By the way. This is only just a suggestion from GenuisAmos!!! Tut: 1. Open your grand chase folder/directory.(Ex.D:\Program...
Hack Skills
06/05/2009 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
English --> Will not mind but there will ask you a hack for skills? to get them ... if you increase datimi me pretty please ... German ---> Wird nichts dagegen, aber es wird Sie fragen, ein Hack für Fähigkeiten? um sie ... Wenn Sie mehr datimi mir ziemlich bitte ... Thanks/Danke